!Remote work may be required due to Covid-19 regulations!
We are looking for medior and senior Consultants in the Finance Industry.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the development, improvement, and implementation of processes within the domain of asset liability management (ALM). You will work within a DevOps team where you represent the perspective that converges risk and IT. Here you will contribute your experience and analytical skills to gather business requirements and functional specifications for many of the larger financial organizations, amongst which banks and insurance companies. As such, you will frequently work on projects with international organisations, which may take place abroad.
Our client is one of the biggest international ICT consultancy companies, leading the evolving market of cloud, digital, and platform consultancy services. Their innovative approach to the market continuously keeps them at the forefront so they may draw out the full potential of organisations around the world.
Our client offers:
- Immediate entrance into a permanent position
- (Where applicable) Full training to become a successful Business Analyst
- 26 vacation days
- Pension arrangement
- Freedom to work remote, with coverage for connectivity costs
- Laptop and sim card, which may be used outside work as well
- Lease car or travel reimbursement
- A salary that matches your experience and skills
The ideal candidate shows initiative, persistence, and motivation while demonstrating excellent skills in both analytics as well as communication. Additionally, the ideal candidate meets the following required qualifications:
- Experience in business analytics, with a focus on risk management
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics, Business Informatics, Business IT, or IT Management
- Experience with ALM solutions
- Experience with the functional aspects of ALM
- Experience with Quantitative Risk Management (QRM)
- Fluent in (Must) English (±C1) and (Preferred) Dutch (±C1)
- Ability to link the business wish to an IT translation
- (preferred) Knowledge of Agile, Lean and DevOps
- (preferred) Knowledge of SQL
If you are interested in this position, and meet the qualifications, or if you are wishing to obtain more knowledge, you can contact Femke Oostendorp at email@example.com or (+31) 6 54 38 49 49.