!Remote work may be required due to Covid-19 regulations!
We are looking for medior and senior Consultants in the Finance Industry.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the development, improvement, and implementation of processes within the domain of Credit Risk Data & Reporting. You will work in the data securitization team that is responsible for the organization’s application that makes deals in the field of securitization. Here you will work to make sure the application and its procedures meet the regulations EU 2017/2401 and EU 2017/2402. Other goals are the implementation of a new model using CAS architecture and the automation of data entry. Ultimately you will work towards a BA report, as a result you will frequently deal with timelines and deadlines. You will frequently work on projects with international organisations, which may take place abroad.
Our client is one of the biggest international ICT consultancy companies, leading the evolving market of cloud, digital, and platform consultancy services. Their innovative approach to the market continuously keeps them at the forefront so they may draw out the full potential of organisations around the world.
Our client offers:
- Immediate entrance into a permanent position
- (Where applicable) Full training to become a successful Business Analyst
- 26 vacation days
- Pension arrangement
- Freedom to work remote, with coverage for connectivity costs
- Laptop and sim card, which may be used outside work as well
- Lease car or travel reimbursement
- A salary that matches your experience and skills
The ideal candidate shows initiative, persistence, and motivation while demonstrating excellent skills in both analytics as well as communication. Additionally, the ideal candidate meets the following required qualifications:
- Experience in with working with credit risk data
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics, Business Informatics, Business IT, or IT Management
- Experience with PD, EAD, and LGD (RWA) practices from a usage perspective
- Experience with account statements, GL-entries, and banking data in general
- Expert level understanding of Excel
- Ability to read and understand syndicated LMA-documentation
- (Preferred) Experience with credit refinancing/ restructuring
- Fluent in (Must) English (±C1) and (Preferred) Dutch (±C1)
If you are interested in this position, and meet the qualifications, or if you are wishing to obtain more knowledge, you can contact Femke Oostendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+31) 6 54 38 49 49.