!Remote work may be required due to Covid-19 regulations!
We are looking for medior and senior Consultants in the Finance Industry.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the development, improvement and implementation of processes within the domain of financial services (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Cards & Payments, and Mortgage). You will join the financial services consulting team, where you will gather system requirements based on the feedback by end-users, IT teams, and key stakeholders. Furthermore, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Elicitation. You will frequently work on projects with international organisations, which may take place abroad.
Our client is one of the biggest international ICT consultancy companies, leading the evolving market of cloud, digital, and platform consultancy services. Their innovative approach to the market continuously keeps them at the forefront so they may draw out the full potential of organisations around the world.
Our client offers:
- Immediate entrance into a permanent position
- (Where applicable) Full training to become a successful Business Analyst
- 26 vacation days
- Pension arrangement
- Freedom to work remote, with coverage for connectivity costs
- Laptop and sim card, which may be used outside work as well
- Lease car or travel reimbursement
- A salary that matches your experience and skills
The ideal candidate shows initiative, persistence, and motivation while demonstrating excellent skills in both analytics as well as communication. Additionally, the ideal candidate meets the following required qualifications:
- Experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with a focus on Lending
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably in Business Economics, Business Informatics, Business IT or IT Management
- Ability to identify opportunities as a result of analyses
- Ability to translate product roadmap features into concrete user stories by identifying and prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Ability to clearly document as well as visually represent concepts and analysis results
- (preferred) Experience with Agile/ Scrum
- Fluent in (Must) English (±C1) and (Preferred) Dutch (±C1)
If you are interested in this position, and meet the qualifications, or if you are wishing to obtain more knowledge, you can contact Femke Oostendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+31) 6 54 38 49 49.