About the position
For our client we are looking for a Personal Assistant to the CTO to join the Amsterdam office. We are looking for someone who will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and excited to join a fast growing, fast-paced company. The ideal candidate is an early-to mid-career professional with 3-5 years of work experience in administration, office management, or similar.
Executive Assistant Duties (80%)
- Email Management: Support rapid triage and management of CTO emails. Review incoming emails and facilitate timely follow up. Ensure appropriate and strategic responses are crafted in a timely manner.
- Calendar & Time Management: Manage efficient and strategic scheduling, overseeing the calendar of the CTO to the maximum prioritization. Provide clear and succinct directions in all calendar invitations. Prepare agendas and talking points on behalf of CTO. Keep well informed of upcoming commitments and brief CTO on daily and weekly schedule.
- Travel Bookings: Arrange detailed travel plans. Determine travel needs for all upcoming trips. Arrange flight and accommodation bookings within parameters for cost and convenience. Ensure all flight and accommodation bookings are added to calendar, including transit.
- Administrative Tasks: Assist with personal scheduling, note-taking, setting up conference calls, and other support tasks as needed.
Office Management Duties (20%)
- Open, organize, and respond appropriately to incoming mail
- Make purchases of furniture, office supplies, and other office equipment/resources as necessary
- Manage basic bookkeeping and invoice management tasks and communicate with finance team in Nairobi office as necessary
- Provide support to AMS staff for travel arrangements
Who are you?
- Strong interpersonal skills Previous experience working as an PA or office manager strongly preferred
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a similar job
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Must be an effective verbal/written communicator in English and Dutch
- Ability to work with a broad range of people from different cultures and contexts.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
We offer you?
- A salary from €2500,- – €4000,- based on your experience
- A fulltime Job for 40 hours a week
- Possible to work at home
- Growing with the company
- An annual contract with our client
About the company
Our client helps smallholder farmers maximize their profits. They target the more than 50 million smallholders across Africa that are too credit constrained to acquire high quality inputs, and therefore cannot increase their yields and incomes. They are a team of software engineers, data scientists, economists, and operators with deep experience from The Climate Corporation, One Acre Fund, Uber and ACRE. Their headquarter is in Africa and they have a technology office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.