About the company
Our client is operating internationally in the field of television and multimedia productions.
For our client we are looking for an experienced Technical Artist specialized in Unreal engine. You have thorough understanding of design and animation pipelines in general and of the content creation pipeline for UE4engine and related systems. Besides a high level of technical knowledge, you have well developed creative and visual instinct.
Role and responsibilities
You will be part of a great graphical team creating and automating virtual interactive mixed reality experiences for television and online productions. The greater part of your job will be the technical deployment and automation of a design into UE4 based Mixed Reality platforms.
- Experience Creation – Create interaction and functionality using e.g. Unreal’s Blueprints system.
- Material Creation – Design complex materials in Unreal and instruct artists on best practices for material creation.
- Lighting – Be well versed in the various lighting techniques in Unreal and instruct the artists in lighting best practices.
- Optimization – Optimize engine performance with the help of diagnostic tools and instructing the artists on modelling and texturing best practices.
- Training – train less experienced colleagues in all relevant aspects of the job.
- Support and development – Collaborate with the team to develop and test new features, and provide useful feedback during R&D phases.
- Technical Requirements:
- Medior/senior experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Highly experienced with Unreal’s Blueprints system.
- Experience with 3dsMax, Maya and Blender.
- Experienced in use of light, shadow, color and form in both geometry and texturing.
- Comfortable in a range of content creation software including Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter.
- You live in The Netherlands (preferably in, or not too far from Hilversum); if you are not a Dutch citizen, you already have a work permit.
Additional Skills (not crucial)
- Experience with VR/AR authoring in Unreal
- Shader programming experience.
- Preferably Dutch speaking
Our client offers
- You can start immediately at a dynamic company which is part of a big international organization
- An informal organization
- Ambitious colleagues with who you create and establish magnificent projects
- An inspiring workplace and –environment.
- A salary which meets market conformity depending on your experience.
For more information please contact Femke Oostendorp, 06 54 38 49 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org